- Race, Power, and the Dilemma of Democracy: Hawaiʻi’s First Territorial Legislature, 1901, by Ronald Williams, Jr.
- The Copied Hymns of John Young, by Ralph Thomas Kam
- The Last Illnesses and Death of Hawaiʻi’s King Kalākaua: A New Historical/Clinical Perspective, by John F. Mcdermott MD, Zita Cup Choy, and Anthony P.S. Guerrero MD
- Buffalo Soldiers at Kilauea, 1915-1917 by Martha Hoverson
- Remembering Queen Liliʻuokalani: Coverage of the Death of the Last Queen of Hawaiʻi by Hawaiʻi’s English-Language Establishment Press and American Newspapers, by Douglas V. Askman
- Issei Women and Work: Washerwomen, Prostitues, Midwives, and Barbers, by Kelli Y. Nakamura
- Genevieve Taggard: The Hawaiian Background to a Radical Poet, by Anne Hammond
- Hawaiian Outrigger Canoes of the Bonin Archipelago, by Scott Kramer and Hanae Kurihara Kramer