- Kalanimoku: Iron Cable of the Hawaiian Kingdom, 1769–1827, by Barbara Del Piano
- The Story Behind the Headstone: The Life of William Kanui, by Douglas Warne
- Numerals: Hawaiian Kingdom Stamps that Fill a Need and Fascinate Collectors Worldwide, 1859–1866, by Keith J. Steiner
- Foster Botanic Garden, 1853–1990: Contributions of a Doctor, a Donor, a Forester, and a Park Architect, by Rhoda E.A. Hackler
- “Cure the dread disease”: 19th Century Attempts to Treat Leprosy in the Hawaiian Islands, by Kerri A. Inglis
- Commemorating the Grand Army of the Republic in Hawaiʻi: 18820-1930, by Ralph Thomas Kam
- “Aole Hoohui ia Hawaii”: U.S. Collegiate Teams Debate Annexation of Hawaiʻi and Independence Prevails, 1893 to 1897, by Ronald C. Williams, Jr.
- Wally Fujiyama and the University of Hawaiʻi: 1974–1982, by T. Michael Holmes