- Soichi Sakamoto and the Three Year Swim Club “The World’s Greatest Swimming Coach,” by Kelli Y. Nakamura
- Hiki Mai E Ka Lā Ma Ka Hikina: The Sun Arrives In The East, by R. Keawe Lopes Jr.
- Toward and Inventory of Ahupuaʻa in the Hawaiian Kingdom: A Survey of Nineteenth and early Twentieth-Century Cartographic and Archival Records of the Island of Hawaiʻi, by Lorenz Gonschor and Kamanamaikalani Beamer
- Snow on the Summits of Hawaiʻi Island: Historical Sources from 1778 to 1870, by Norbert Schorghofer, Elianna Kantar, and M. Puakea Nogelmeier
- “He Kā Waiho Hoʻohemahema”: Kanaka Maoli Responses to King Kalākaua’s Tour of the Kingdom from 1874 Newspapers in Hawaiʻi, by Tiffany Lani Ing Tsai
- Hawaiʻi at Home During the American Civil War, by Anita Manning and Justin W. Vance