It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching, or one of the links below, can help.
- The Bonin Islands Colony: Hawaiian Settlers in the Western Pacific
- 2014 Summer History Education Conference in Honolulu, June 13-15, 2014
- Story of the 1830 Hawaiian Migration to Japan’s Bonin Islands to be featured at May Meeting
- Presentation: “Up In Arms! The Struggle to Preserve the Legacy of the National Park Service During Wartime”
- The Queen and Lydia K. Aholo
- Guide to Sheet Music Collection Now On Line
- Hawaiian Historical Society Annual Open House and Book Sale
- Hawaiian History Calendar for 2014 Available Now
- Windows on History: Letters and Stamps Under the Kamehamehas
- Your Support Helps Us Achieve the Society’s Goals
Try looking in the monthly archives.